How to help ASF
- Fundraising ideas
- Sponsored Events
- Sports events
- Legacy giving
- Volunteering vacancies
ASF does not have a fundraising or an advertising budget, so all our funds go directly to helping people with the condition. Be an Ambassador for ASF, and help raise valuable funds! It is helpful to set yourself a goal and explain why you are doing the event. Ask friends and family to sponsor you first, remember its who you know! Above all do something you enjoy and have fun! Here are some of the ways you can help
- Auction of promises Have an auction to raise money! Even if you dont have any tangible prizes to give away auction off promises ( such as car washing, chauffeuring, cooking etc)
- Bake a cake- everyone gets baking for a cake sale to raise money
- Bring and Buy Bring in old toys, clothes, books, games, jewelry etc and set up a stand to sell them
- Host a Coffee morning
- Fun Run run a mile, or how ever much you can manage and have friends and family sponsor you
- Karaoke competition
- Lunch or dinner party be the host and charge for the meal.
- Sponsored event Get sponsored to do the activity of your choice, walk race, silence, swim etc
- Raffle get together a selection of raffle prizes and sell raffle tickets to friends and family
- Tea Party afternoon tea with scones and cakes for a good cause
- Wine and cheese evening
- Quiz night Hold a quiz night and get teams to enter to drum up competition!
- Pamper night or poker night either set up your house as a relaxation centre or as a casino and invite friends over
- BBQ invite friends and family, play party games and organise a raffle
- Movie night get a new movie or boxed set of a favourite program, and provide popcorn and refreshments!
- Work for donations get all the family involved, car washing, spring cleaning, offering taxi services etc!